Feb 14, 2012

Kiho







KIHO IS COMING NY!!!! :) <333
念願の再会だよ!

I'm SO HAPPY that I could meet up with Kiho here in New York!!!
We were saying that "meet up in NY!" then She did it <333

I was really worried about kiho but she arrived here safely :)
Then we hung out from Friday!

We went to 5th Ave. and Times square. Kiho was so surprised because of a lot of lights and the colorful screen and building in the Times square. I was like her when I've been to Times square first time. haha 
We had dinner in the Hard Rock cafe<3 then she wanted to buy dress for night club to went to Forever21! 



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



@Webster hall








I had been wanted to go Webster hall !!! That's a biggest night club in New york :) <3
I had a lot of fun with Kiho<3 awesome!!!


XOXO

No comments: