Sep 20, 2011

miss u my friends !!!!!


9/3


We miss baseball player Fuanitooooo !!!! <3







wiz Lino n Juan !
finally, they left here.

Juan gave us baseball bat :)


We will play baseball wiz this bat !





We miss youuu !!!!













Liso

she is my first classmate !
she always smile. I like her smile <3





He is my ex classmate Alvarooo !!
he is very good at singing ! he has really amazing voice :)


I miss you guys :,(
I hope they have great time in them country <3










guess what?

 after I did laundry, there were poops in my laundry!!!!
I really disappointed. My lovely clothes......!!!!!!
but, Takeru n Nuria helped me that washing my clothes.
I just met her first time and that day was her last day in EF school !!!
How kind... :,( ♡ Thanks so much !!!!

Prado also gave me detergent ! I've almost never talked with him through. I moved :,( ♡♡♡





Nuria <333
I wish I'd met her earlier... !!!




Lots of thanks for everything <333



XOXO

No comments: