Sep 21, 2011

JAKE DAYS !!!!




when I entered in Rita hall, JAKE WAS THERE!!!!

I was like 「JAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!」



I was surprised !
because jake said that he would come here was not this day !




2nd day

we went to manhattan !





Karaoke~~~<33
during we are singing in karaoke, Robert came !




after that, we had Korean food :)




He was wearing "I'm coming" T-shirs :) haha
when we were eating dinner, child read his T-shirt and his mom said "Don't read! time to go!!!"
It was very funny because there is many dirty words and sentences in T-shirts. haha




Robert !!! 
We learn sexual vocabulary from him ! haha




3rd day

We went to Palisades mall !

shopping and at dinner we had sushi<3


and we went Bowling!!! 
It was very cool. It was unlimited 6pm-11pm n include shoes only 15$!
cheap :)))





but I felt sick so I couldn't play so much...
mmm I regret it.



I miss Jake !!! (again)
I hope we can meet again <3333
I think we can meet again :) <33



XOXO

2 comments:

ミ☆Hoshi said...

Oh no fair, I wanted to do that when I go there too ! >_< I want to go ice-skating and hug you a lot <3

I miss you Barbie Girl!

xoxo
cake!

♡TMO♡ said...

Cakeeee<33
I'm looking forward to seeing you :)
we will follow what you want to do!
miss u too <3

xoxo