Jul 29, 2011

days


7/19

Harry potter

We went to watching movie !Harry potter ~~~ <3
n 3D movie was 1st time !!!

It was really difficult to understand for me cuz without subtitles :O
I could understood just little :P




It was good! but I prefer book to movie :)♥


7/20

baseball :) !!!




after class, we played baseball !!!
wiz Yusuke Kei Takeru Juan Maria Tamiris X)




7/21 

Restaurant in Tarry town


during class, We went to restaurant to eat dinner in Tarry town :9





I had a hamburger which has crispy Tofu n apricot sauce.
It tastes sweet !!!



my classmate n teacher ♥
I really like my class !




Alvaro~~~~<3
surprise faces :D haha


after restaurant, we went to Ice-cream shop♡









XOXO

1 comment:

ミ☆Hoshi said...

oh, it's kazuya! (。・ω・。)ノ ♡

you keep having fun, and you'll be back to Japan really soon <3
Lazzy Lizzie, ♡ u!
xoxo